Dun, dun, dunnnnnn…
I am estatic to say, I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR MY FIRST EVER BLOG AWARD! I am so grateful for this nomination for the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Weight2lose2013, I am so glad you enjoy my random ramblings. 🙂
As I’ve read, here are the rules (copied from Weight2lose2013, copied from Sarcastic Beholder):
The One Lovely Blog Award nominations are chosen by fellow bloggers for those newer and up-and-coming bloggers. The goal is to help give recognition and also to help the new blogger to reach more viewers. It also recognizes blogs that are considered to be “lovely” by the fellow bloggers who choose them. This award recognizes bloggers who share their story or thoughts in a beautiful manner to connect with viewers and followers. In order to “accept” the award the nominated blogger must follow several guidelines:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about myself:
- I love dogs. I got my first dog when I was 23 years old and I hope to never live without them again. I would have 10 if I could.
- I have a birth mark in the center of my back that turns bright white when I am in the sun. People always ask me what the heck it is..
- I am a Project Manager by day, and a foster puppy hoarder/rescuer/lover by night
- I am the eldest child in my family, with step- and half- siblings ranging from age 6 to 21.
- I have more grey hair than most 50 year olds..seriously. I have to dye my hair every 4-6 weeks.
- I am married to the man of my dreams: literally. The first time I met him it was like someone climbed inside my heart and was tickling it..hehe. I am so lucky.
- I have my Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry. I went to university for five years, and it has proven: useless.
NOW! For my nominations! 🙂 I read these blogs daily and love, love, love seeing new posts. I know these are supposed to be ‘up and coming’ bloggers, but I still haven’t mastered the art of knowing how many followers people have… If I have nominated you, and you do not consider yourself ‘up and coming’, please don’t take offence ;). Also, I know I only have 7..so my ‘goal’ for this week is to start following more bloggers! 🙂 Stay tuned.
- Single Mom Dating : Because she’s awesome.
- Muscles and Mascara: I have searched and searched for a real-life blog about the fitness competition world. Here it is 🙂
- Finding My Strong: She runs half-marathons, and that is amazing..enough said.
- Chunkie to Cutie: She’s honest, awesome, and I can definitely relate 🙂
- Autoimmune Mama: Great information, supportive, and encouraging.
- Eternal Butterfly Kisses: Her own view of the world: beautifully written and captivating..and I love, love, love the name!
- Because I’m Fabulous: I just can’t stop reading this blog.